sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Games grimoire full check and restructure... progress report...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew "ruskie" Levstik <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Games grimoire full check and restructure... progress report...
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 21:04:49 +0200

I have started my games grimoire testing of all spells...
I have today start with the arcade section and have finished it...
Please note any and all restructuring of spells through the section will be
done when all the sections are checked over...
Also I am calling to any grimoire gurus who would like to help that they
simply pick a section from the games grimoire and first check if there are
any version updates and then cast the entire section and then please report
it like I did here...

BTW alley_cat I would like to be the official MAINTAINER for the games
grimoire if you could arrange the necessary files to be updated...

Here is a list as I have found it to be...
-------------------
works games arcade CriticalMass
works games arcade Maelstrom
works games arcade SDLSasteroids
works games arcade abe
works games arcade bumprace
works games arcade circuslinux
works games arcade clanbomber
works games arcade crack-attack
no-op 1.8.1 update games arcade cuyo --- no newere sources
available so I left it at 1.7.0... also couldn't testcast it - don't have qt
works games arcade fbg
works games arcade football-manager
works games arcade frozen-bubble
works games arcade gav
works games arcade geki3
works games arcade gtetrinet
works games arcade gweled
updated 1.50 update games arcade jumpnbump
works games arcade kobodeluxe
updated 2.5beta-8 update games arcade lbreakout2
works games arcade monkey-bubble
no-op games arcade moon-lander --- couldn't reach their website
updated 0.52 update games arcade netris
works games arcade njam
works games arcade penguin-command
works games arcade pinball
works games arcade pingus
works games arcade rockdodger
updated 3.1.0 update games arcade rocksndiamonds
updated 1.1.1 update games arcade rtts
works games arcade supertux
works games arcade toppler
updated 1.0.0 update games arcade trackballs
works games arcade tuxkart
works games arcade tuxpuck
urlchanged http://tuxracer.sourceforge.net/ urlchange games arcade
tuxracer
works games arcade vectoroids
works games arcade wormux
works games arcade xbill
works games arcade xrally
works games arcade xrick
---------------------
The first colum states what was acctually done the others where basicaly for
my information... like what is supposed to be done...

Here's a legend:
works - means I cast it and it cast successfully...
updated - found a newer version and updated and cast and worked
urlchanged - found something wrong with the url so I fixed it
no-op - I couldn't find any data about a newer version or anything wrong(if
with an update it means it can't be updated due to lack of
sources or something else)

Well first steps were made and were hard... but I quickly learned and will be
going through the startagey section later this week...
--
Andrew "ruskie" Levstik

For all the knowledge...
I will prevail...
If I fail nothing is left...
All is lost...
Never to be seen again...
Nevermore...

Key ID = 32FE2034
Key fingerprint = EF36 041B E2A5 4E6F 7B3E 6B45 C0F2 E234 32FE 2034