sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] history files

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ricardo Izquierdo" <odracir_redwolf AT linuxmail.org>
  • To: "SourceMage GNU/Linux Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] history files
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:23:20 +0800

FYI:

I had replied in private to Hamish, because
I feel that is the proper way to do it. As all
of you I disagree in remove his name from the
historic files due his great work.

About the censorship vote, now I agree with it
because the way he's now attacking the project
is annoing and with no reason. Also at the moment
he had call the work of all the developers garbage.
He's attacking his own work.