sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Block the users spaming our lists...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • To: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>, Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>, SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Block the users spaming our lists...
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:11:51 +0100

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:59:54 -0700, Seth Alan Woolley wrote
> On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 09:15:12PM +0200, Eric Schabell wrote:
> > Howdy all,
> >
> > I would like to place a vote for blocking the user "I no longer use
> > smgl", as I have seen nothing but no productive, long-winded, mailbox
> > filling spam postings from this user.
> >
> > Any other voters our there?
>
> I don't see a point in blocking anybody who has subscribed where the
> content is not mass-mailed to separate lists.
>
> Where does that username come from anyways?

I was hoping his first "last" message would be the last, but it is becoming
very tiring. I understand erics will feel even more tired of seing personal
attacks, drivel, and attempts at twisting history. I wouldn't call blocking
that user censorship, as he himself has stated many times he no longer wants
anything with us and thinks we are heading for the precipice.

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com