sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Block the users spaming our lists...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Block the users spaming our lists...
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:03:58 -0400

No. The discussions are on topic (more or less), even if they aren't
very productive. Some parts of it are, I imagine, quite offensive to you
though so I don't blame you for wanting it all blocked, I probably would
too. However, as unproductive and verbose as they are, it would be a bad
thing IMO to start censoring people without a very good reason.