sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] freetype2 and firefox

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: Jose Bernardo Silva <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • Cc: Source Mage - Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] freetype2 and firefox
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:05:15 +0000

I have tried that and it does the same thing as root. I have even done
a sorcery rebuild to see if that might have been the problem. But still
doing the same thing. I am totally stumped. Guess I am going to recast
mozilla or firefox with debugging turned on and see what I get then.

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook