sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] getting rid of duplicated dependencies.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] getting rid of duplicated dependencies.
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:41:37 +0200

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 04:59:45PM -0700, Seth Alan Woolley wrote:
> The policy of source mage from long ago has been to not duplicate a
> dependency already described in another child dependency.
>
> Here's a script to find those out:
> http://seth.positivism.org/files/searchdupes
>
> You can run it yourself, just change the grimoire in it and run it with
> one argument. Zero arguments for the whole grimoire, a section name to
> search only one section, a spell name to search only one spell. It
> memoizes the dependency index into /tmp/depends so rm the file and
> re-run the script to reinitialize the index.

Added this to the guru-tools spell.

I wanted to add it to the scripts dir in perforce, but seems that the
open access for developers has been removed?

Please update the access with:

p4 group scripts

and add devel group.

Thanks,

erics
--
Eric D. Schabell M.Sc. - Z-Rejected Guru - http://www.sourcemage.org
irc: irc.freenode.net (#sourcemage), nick -> erics