sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] freetype2 and firefox

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] freetype2 and firefox
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:25:08 -0700

Howdy all (no, I'm not from the south),

I've just pulled freetype2 2.1.9 and firefox 0.9.2 into test as our esteemed
Grimoire Lead (alley_cat) says that you all deserve whate...I mean, he says
that everything seems to work okay with the new freetype and everyone running
test loves an adventure. :)

FYI, it's not so bad as I make it seem; I'm using freetype2 2.1.9 and firefox
0.9.2 with an otherwise stock stable grimoire. :)

-sandalle