sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] getting rid of duplicated dependencies.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] getting rid of duplicated dependencies.
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 22:21:38 -0400

I would qualify that:
"to not duplicate a dependency already described in another /required/
child dependency."

Although, I don't think it hurts anythign to list everything a package
directly uses. After all, dependent projects might change their
dependencies. Althoug it's a safe be Qt will not switch from C++ any
time soon.;)