sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Hamish, please note.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Hamish, please note.
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 02:31:02 +0200

> Let me state as user and past section guru, that I am completely against any
> attempts of change to our past.

Me too.
Hamish, we really can't change history.
Do you want us and our users to forget you ?
Did you commit some enormities ?
I only know you really helped Source Mage.
Your install ISO is great. BTW, do not you want to release new version ? :-)).
I only hope by time you will be glad we do not remove your name.

> Source Mage GNU/Linux Nomadic Guru

Does Nomadic Gurus Association still exist ?
I hope you do not want to form some Source Mage fork.

- lace -