sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] Marketing SMGL: How do you use SMGL?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "John Harding" <johnh AT kuberaconsulting.com>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] Marketing SMGL: How do you use SMGL?
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 09:54:20 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: sm-discuss-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:sm-discuss-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org]On Behalf Of Jaanus
Heeringson
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 1:04 AM
To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [SM-Discuss] Marketing SMGL: How do you use SMGL?

Sorry about dissappearing for a while. Big deadline coming up in a few
weeks.

While I finish up my project you might take the time to fill in this
very simple survey of how you use SMGL. The intention of this is to give
us a better understanding of how SMGL is used and for what purposes, and
the result will have an impact on the marketing plan I'm working on.

1. Do you use SMGL for personal purposes, professional or both?
Personal to learn linux.
2. How many installations do you have?
1
3. What is the main function of your SMGL box(es)? Desktop or server?
Both
What kind of server?
LAMP
4. Why did you choose SMGL?
I started with Mandrake and after a week or two switched to Sorcerer a few
weeks before the switch and stayed with Source Mage after.
5. What do you miss in SMGL?
Nothing at this point.
6. Do you work with Linux professionally?
Very little up till now, but I expect it to grow in the future.

If some of you might find this a bit intrusive or want to answer
anonymously, please notify me. I'm considering converting this to a more
detailed web-based survey, but since that won't happend in the near
future, this will have to do meanwhile.

--
MVH

Jaanus Heeringson