sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Architecture-dependent spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul Mahon <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Architecture-dependent spells
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 00:25:57 -0400

There is some facility for spells that fail dependencies, although
currently nothing happens to them. There's a function in libdepends,
remove_dependees or something like that and I believe it even passes the
names of spells back to cast which didn't pass the dependencies.

I think this is the case, but I'm away again and don't have access to
the SMGL source ATM.