sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] new spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ricardo Izquierdo" <odracir_redwolf AT linuxmail.org>
  • To: "SourceMage GNU/Linux Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] new spells
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 02:52:10 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:21:09 +0100

> > > See https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/sm-users/2004-March/000629.html
> >
> > Should this be made an official SMGL grimoire, or should it just be a
> > section?
>
> I vote for section. No next grimoire.
> And better, if it is possible, only one gkrellm spell with all its plugins
> and
> DIALOG interface to choose some of them.
>
> - lace -

I agree with lace, gkrellm could be, even a sub section, of the desktop
section. Or as lace propoused a new section under the current grimoires. And
also the Personal grimoires in the wiki will be very helpful to the project.
Because, IMHO, the personal grimoires will increase the spell's number but
not increasing the grimoire guru's work, and helping in the SMGL growing.