sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Questions on rep-gtk and rep-gtk2

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Kolb <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • To: jason AT flattfamily.com
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Questions on rep-gtk and rep-gtk2
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:14:42 -0500

Hm... that gives me an idea. When this happens will the user be
notified that they have these spells installed that are no longer in the
grimoire? I've been bitten by this a few times (spell name changes or
removals). It would be nice if on an update we were prompted with
obsolete spells and that they've either been removed or renamed and an
option to handle them.

Jeremy