sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Improved API for query and store config information

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Improved API for query and store config information
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:40:47 -0500

Having two files would be fine, the delinter which is going into sorcery
(yeah, it's mostly ready and has been for a while) can add a check for a
spell's last install date and the last time the config file was touched
and optionaly remove it.

As for the variable name, I'd suggest SPELL_CONFIGP or
SPELL_CONFIG_PERSIST. SPELL_PERSIST doesn't really help someone reading
the code and trying to figure out what the variable is for.