sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] thoughts about default kernel branch (moving to2.6.xsomewhen)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] thoughts about default kernel branch (moving to2.6.xsomewhen)
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 20:30:27 -0800

a while back i told distrowatch that we were supporting 2.6.3 and they
were only showing 2.4.25 and asked if they could please fix that since we
want people to know that we support 2.6. Sadly we didnt make the article
about distro's supporting 2.6. A while later test started showing 2.6.3,
im not sure if thats of our doing or theirs.

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt AT sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot AT t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | |
|Grimoire Guru ham/smgl, Porting Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com |
|Author and Maintainer of Prometheus | |