sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] Bashdoc

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Kowis" <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: "'sm-discuss'" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] Bashdoc
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:30:38 -0600

So, are we going to have a standard of some sort, so that we don't have
@wanker tags and such?
Just so that people like me, or new coders know what to do and don't have to
wing-it?
Probably what you've suggested are perfectly fine

So unless someone has complaints/suggestions I'll set up a bashdoc wiki page
tomorrow
I'll add more junk to it as I continue in this endeavor
David Kowis