sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Bashdoc now in grimoires...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: 'SM-Discuss' <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Bashdoc now in grimoires...
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:49:08 +0100

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 03:37:04AM -0500, Paul wrote:
> Does the spell include just bashdoc, or does it also include the other
> two tools (flow and src2html)? And where is it grabbing the scripts
> from?

The spell installes all three tools, uses script I wrote
'generatie-smgl-docs.sh' to build list of all libs and the actual cast,
dispel, summon, etc scripts (which most need to be done up
bashdoc-wise).

I made a tarball and put it on my site for the sources. If you want to
provide them then just need to modify the source line in the spell.

--
/**
* Eric D. Schabell M.Sc.