sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Bashdoc now in grimoires...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: 'SM-Discuss' <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Bashdoc now in grimoires...
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:28:56 +0100

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 10:16:07PM -0600, David Kowis wrote:
> I'm going to say that I'm going to do this, so if I don't do this, or you
> don't hear anything about it (where you is anyone that feels like it should
> be done [even if they don't want to do it :) ]) send me an email
> asking/prodding me about it and I'll do it. I want to help, but I get busy
> so I need some poking/shoving/stabbing to do it.
>
> Having said that;
> I'll do it

Great! I am looking forward to seeing your submissions... please just
run the spell (any time inbetween you can run 'generate-smgl-docs.sh'
and it will update your docs. Look at what needs to be done and add the
doc comments to the headers of functions.

Thanks much, this keeps hands free to fix bugs and work on the sorceyr
internals.

Eric Schabell
Sorcery Lead