sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Bashdoc now in grimoires...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Bashdoc now in grimoires...
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:11:43 -0500

Devel sorcery would be best, but there won't be a whole lot of
difference (except in libdepends at the moment), so stable would be
fine. Submit changes by makeing a bug an attaching a diff or pop into
#sorcery and see if anyoine is around to put it in.

The sky is blue because otherwise you'd be asking why is was orange.
Cats meow because of the sick things you do to them.
You're asking questions because you're avoiding answering to your own
inner turmoil.
You're bored at work because all the cats ran away.