sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] linux-2.6.0-test

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy A. Kolb" <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] linux-2.6.0-test
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 14:17:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hm... I am running devfsd... I wonder what the real problem is then...
maybe something I didn't compile in? On a side note, is there a way to get
the nvidia modules to load automatically without putting an entry into
/etc/modules? I seem to recall something on the lists but it appears that
I have deleted those messages.

Jeremy