sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SourceMage Binary Grimoire Proposal

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Dufflebunk" <dufflebunk AT go-nix.ca>
  • To: "Casey Harkins" <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>, "Dufflebunk" <dufflebunk AT go-nix.ca>
  • Cc: Source Mage Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SourceMage Binary Grimoire Proposal
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:59:07 -0400

Yes, something like that would have to be done. It would also have to
include config_cache info too, and any other files like the kernel config
file linux produces or hosts.def that xfree produces.

As for the depends/dispel thing, it's a bug and should be fixed, but itsn't
a high priority right now. In fact some people like it the way it is for
some odd reason ;)