sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SourceMage Binary Grimoire Proposal

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>
  • To: Seth Woolley <seth AT tautology.org>
  • Cc: Source Mage Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SourceMage Binary Grimoire Proposal
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:50:58 -0500 (CDT)

I also think that adding the dependencies to the cache would be trivial.
I'm not suggesting that any check using these dependencies be made when
resurrecting, rather sorcery could continue to assume they are correct.
However, by doing this, the integrity of the /var/state/sorcery/depends
could be maintained. This of course assumes that dispel is patched to
remove the dependencies in the first place.

-casey