sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] devices to dev swapover ver 0.2

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Robert Helgesson <rycee AT home.se>, Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>, Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] devices to dev swapover ver 0.2
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:30:32 -0400

Andrew wrote:

Since rycee seems to have plans for the init.d spell, he's been
looking over my stuff and hopefully adding this into his version of the
spell. He's probably a better resource for that spell and this whole
thing than I am. Furthermore I'd rather not argue over it with him since
we seem to have differing ideas about things. If there are no further
objections I think Ive done all I can at this point to nurse this along
and would like to step down from this particular venture.

Andrew

Andrew,

Can you tell us what's going on? You've been driving this nicely, and than this. I didn't notice Robert (rycee) even participating in the mailing list discussion. Your reply to the problem report in this thread shows that you're not supporting your changes anymore. People, what's going on, can't you get along nicely?

Sergey.