sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] devices to dev swapover ver 0.2

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] devices to dev swapover ver 0.2
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:23:32 -0700

Since rycee seems to have plans for the init.d spell, he's been
looking over my stuff and hopefully adding this into his version of the
spell. He's probably a better resource for that spell and this whole
thing than I am. Furthermore I'd rather not argue over it with him since
we seem to have differing ideas about things. If there are no further
objections I think Ive done all I can at this point to nurse this along
and would like to step down from this particular venture.

Andrew