sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] New ideas for grimoires

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Damien Mascord" <tusker AT tusker.org>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] New ideas for grimoires
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:49:09 +0800

Hey,

Does cast work 100% non-interactively now?

If so, cast -r -c <spell> over "each" grimiore should work...

Perhaps even set up a chroot or uml first (so that it doesn't blow away
your box).

Any compile errors, script errors (ie, waiting for input forever type
thing), and also your non-personal configuration (such as optmizations,
arch etc) could be sent to the "tinderbox" maintainer as well as perhaps
file the bug report against the section head?

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/tinderbox/ could be something
interesting to integrate, and there are probably multiple other
tinderbox projects that will help in this way :)

Damien