sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Updated ISO

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • To: Eric Womack <eric AT sourcemage.com>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Updated ISO
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:17:41 -0500

Eric Womack wrote:

Quoting "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>:

I've made one flawless install from the previous ISO.

I just did a new install over an older SGML install and got:

L 99 99 99 99 99

I have cleared the MBR and am re-installing. If this works, it would be nice to have that option available from the install menu.

Which option? To reset MBR? Can't you use one of the partitioning tools offered during install? Or isn't lilo doing this if you edit /etc/lilo.conf appropriately?