sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] How to configure X?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>
  • To: Pierre Abbat <phma AT webjockey.net>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] How to configure X?
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 18:10:32 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> Thanks. I put the fbset lines in the XF86Config and X came up fine. It
> doesn't even blink when I exit!

Good!

> Now how can I get those spells with missing tarballs to cast so that I can
> run KDE and other fun things in X?

Unfortunately you'll have to try to track them down. You can try bumping
the version up if some of them aren't available (by modifying VERSION in
the DETAILS file for the spell).

Some things may be available from http://download.sourcemage.org/mirror/.

Anyone know the status of mirroring source? What is currently being
mirrored? Will sorcery automatically try the mirror as a last resort?

-casey