sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: [Omniprint-user] espgs-7.05.5(omni-0.7.1): could not load libomni.so

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: John T Copeland <johnc AT neto.com>
  • To: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • Cc: Mark Hamzy <hamzy AT us.ibm.com>, omniprint-user AT lists.sourceforge.net, omniprint-user-admin AT lists.sourceforge.net, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: [Omniprint-user] espgs-7.05.5(omni-0.7.1): could not load libomni.so
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:35:35 -0600

Jason Flatt wrote:

On Saturday 14 December 2002 04:14 pm, John T Copeland wrote:

[ S N I P ]

Can you help any here Jason(Jason is our printer guru in SourceMage)?

Thanks,
JohnC

Hi, John.

I have been ill the last week, and work has piled up. I will look into getting around this problem, but it may be a couple of days before I can get to it.

Hi Jason,
Yes I remember you saying something about not feeling well in a previous post. No worries. I have been fooling with this thing off and on for about a week with no success. The espgs downloads the Omni tarball as you well know, but does not install it. I tried to install Omni manually but got some obscure configure? errors. I will keep hacking on it and let you know how it is going.

If those fixes Mark Hamzy alluded to are only in the CVS, and if they affect espgs 7.0.5 are we screwed until another release?

Meanwhile, GET WELL.
JohnC