sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Beta2 Install Bug

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: Ryan Abrams <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Beta2 Install Bug
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:08:11 -0800

Just so everybody knows, I'm not ignoring this thread. I have taken note
of the problems, and will make sure the following are re-tested in the next
Beta:

- the trimming of the linux spell, so that unavailable patches, etc., don't
show up in the selection menu... this is something I accidentally introduced
in the latest beta, and is easily remedied

- the saving of the compile optimizations... I don't know how I broke this
in the latest beta, but it will be fixed

There are a couple of other things that will be worked on, too. I hope any
and all further bugs will be reported to bugs.sourcemage.org.

Thanks!

-Adam