sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] pan2 segfaulting

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "George Sherwood" <george AT beernabeer.com>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] pan2 segfaulting
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 08:06:57 -0600

About a month or so ago, pan 0.13.1 started segfaulting on my laptop. I
chalked it up to all the changes that have been made getting Source Mage
ready. This laptop has been running Source Mage since the Sorcerer
days.

Yesterday I installed the Beta 2 iso on my desktop system. I rebuilt
gcc and glibc and then installed xfree. After that I cast all the
dependencies for pan2 and pan2. So this is a pretty clean system and it
segfaults.

I was able to successfully install this version of pan on another
distribution kept very clean also. I think it is segfaulting somewhere
in pango.

Any one built pan2 lately? If so any problems?

George