sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] cast -c?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: jkolb AT brandeis.edu
  • To: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] cast -c?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:43:09 -0400

No in the past it would recompile. For instance, if there is a new version of
gaim and you've done a scribe update, and you want the new version, a cast
gaim does not give you the new version, you have to do download the new gaim
and then cast -c gaim instead of cast gaim like in the past which would have
handled the new version.

Jeremy