sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] cast -c?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jasonflatt AT wizard.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] cast -c?
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:09:34 -0700

On Wednesday 23 October 2002 09:05 am, Dufflebunk wrote:
> Did it? Ok. It changed when I rewrote libdepends and large chunks of
> cast. What behaviour do we want? The old
> resurect-even-though-its-not-dead?

I realize I'm comming into the conversation a little late, but I personally
like the idea that it doesn't recompile by default. I don't mind learning to
force a recompile by adding a -c everytime. I do mind accidentally
recompiling something that is already installed.

--
Jason Flatt
Section maintainer for printer