sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery]Grimoire now in Test Grimoire (call it Beta testing!)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Sergey A Lipnevich <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • To: eschabell AT sourcemage.org
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Re: [SM-Sorcery]Grimoire now in Test Grimoire (call it Beta testing!)
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:54:32 -0400

Eric Schabell wrote:

PS. Devel Grimoire is declared a playground for the most volatile additions you can imagine... gcc bumps w/o notice... testing of anything is permitted, so you are on your own with problems related to DEVEL GRIMOIRE, use at your own risk from where the sun now stands.

I'd love for this rule to stay even after 1.0 :-). After all, we have not one but even two stabilized grimoires...