sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Grimoire now in Test Grimoire (call it Beta testing!)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire now in Test Grimoire (call it Beta testing!)
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:35:00 +0200

Howdy all!

Due to all the various timezones and to ensure all the spells got in that
wanted to be in... in 30 minutes the new Test Grimoire (call it beta
Grimoire!) will be available... now because the download site only updates
once a day at midnight EST USA, it will not be avail until tomorrow.

You can update using my mirror (will be there in 30 min after this posting)
by:

scribe add grimoire from
http://infolab.uvt.nl/people/erics/linux/test/grimoire.tar.bz2

(all on one line)

and after tomorrow with:

scribe add test

Please post all bugs related to the specific Grimoire in bugzilla with the
"test" selected. We will only be focusing on TEST GRIMOIRE for the coming two
weeks as we work towards our release candidate 1 on 24th October.

Thanks to all the spell submitters, guru's and tony for great work the last
weeks to get the Devel Grimoire ready for this moment... welcome to history
in the making!

PS. Devel Grimoire is declared a playground for the most volatile additions
you can imagine... gcc bumps w/o notice... testing of anything is permitted,
so you are on your own with problems related to DEVEL GRIMOIRE, use at your
own risk from where the sun now stands.

--
/*
* drs. Eric Schabell