sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] e2fsprogs messed up my init :(

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] e2fsprogs messed up my init :(
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 23:20:13 -0000 (Local time zone must be set--see zic manual page)

Jeremy,

Check your /etc/rcS.d, /etc/rc6.d, and /etc/rc3.d and make sure there are
links to /etc/init.d/mount.sh and that /etc/init.d/mount.sh and
/etc/init.d/functions exist. The init.d spell is supposed to take care of
all of this, though we had problems in the past, they should now be fixed.
e2fsprogs no longer changes anything in /etc/*.

-One of Four
a.k.a. sandalle

eric AT sandall.us | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://www.sandall.us/~sandalle | SysAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @ WSU