sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] /proc not mounted at boot

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: nealbirch <nealbirch AT attbi.com>
  • To: eric AT sandall.us
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] /proc not mounted at boot
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 04:40:49 -0400

Eric Sandall wrote:
The bug is Bug #1018, for those interested, though it describes a problem
that was fixed days ago (just not replicated to the grimoire until today
sometime). However, I would like to keep this bug open for further
discussions/fixes of init.d, perhaps with Nealbirch's new scripts (I am
thinking of copying his scripts into here, but not copying them into
/etc/init.d, but have them there for everyone's use, this sound okay?).

In the spell init.d, you mean? I was thinking maybe just the scripts that get used in rcS.d and aren't added by other spells. I'm going through the list I have tonight to check the ones that need changed or updated. (reading this before going to work, which is bad cause I will be late again... =)

Help is appreciated, as I cannot find the problem (and it may be some
other spell is doing it, I'll check e2fsprogs and make sure that's not the
culprit).

cool deal.

--
"You can fool some of the people all of the time
--and those are the ones you have to concentrate on!"