sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] /proc not mounted at boot

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: nealbirch <nealbirch AT attbi.com>
  • To: eric AT sandall.us
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] /proc not mounted at boot
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 04:43:42 -0400

Eric Sandall wrote:
Okay, after talking to WaRL0CK, Oadae, and toomanymirrors in IRC, I
decided to change init.d to individually check for the symlink's
existance, and if it is not there, create it. This will probably be
redone when we add more scripts, but for now, this should stop any more
problems.

Yay! I was thinking that would be a good idea! Need to add that feature to a few other spells as well...

I also added Nealbirch's scripts to init.d, but they are just there, they
are not copied or anything, for future use.

They need to be tested on other machines, if folks want to take them for a test drive.

--
"You can fool some of the people all of the time
--and those are the ones you have to concentrate on!"