sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Coda, and some spellwriting questions

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: <robin AT kallisti.2y.net>
  • Cc: " Source Mage Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Coda, and some spellwriting questions
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 06:34:39 -0700 (PDT)

Robin,

I had some (almost) complete Coda spells a few months ago, but accidently
deleted them. I now have (somewhat) complete coda spells, but these don't
do any of the setup, so yours may be more up to par. :)

Nonetheless, I've included them here in case you want to take a look. If
yours are working great, I think I'll use those instead of finishing mine.

-One of Three

eric AT sandall.us | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://www.sandall.us/~sandalle | SysAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @ WSU
ICQ: 667348 | http://www.shock.wsu.edu/