sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] summon issues

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Spencer Ogden <spencero AT mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] summon issues
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:07:47 -0500

A couple comments to throw in...

I too have seen the animated bar, which is much more compact. I'm not sure
if it is a http vs. ftp thing, or more likely a known-filesize vs.
unknown.

Also, I don't think the download log should be displayed if VOYEUR is set
to off. That would allow for very compact reporting of what is going on. I
guess this would be an addition to `summon`?

Spencer