sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Smallest Source Mage

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew Stitt <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: Phil/CERisE/KG6MBQ <cerise AT littlegreenmen.armory.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Smallest Source Mage
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:51:07 -0700

first off Im not trying to portray you as a firebrand who's flaming
away for the fun of it, a cursory review of yam and other fora will
prove that quite nicely. What i was saying was, Im tired of reading the
same post, which is essentially what you are writing, over and over
and over again. You've established your point, you've argued it into
the ground several times. Its also worth noting i never said you werent
being logical or argumentative in your last post, i was stating that I,
and probably everyone else reading this is done with this issue, we've
resolved to 1) put the option in the sorcery, 2) put it in the iso. Now
you want it to be the default option. Whats it going to be next? if
you really feel that strongly about it, put it in bugzilla. You need to
realize that sometimes there are two valid points of view on some things,
sure if you are strongly for one side the other seems stupid, wrong,
crazy even, but oh well, you arent going to win them all. If you look
back through the discussion of this, as well as other arguments you've
been involved in over the past year this trend is obvious, you've even
pointed this out to our favorite person, rick moen, sorry to say you're
starting to look like him always needing the last word on everything,
and wanting everyone to see it your way and your way only.