sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] GCC version

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: ryan.abrams AT attbi.com
  • To: "Eric Sandall" <sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net>
  • Cc: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] GCC version
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 19:03:57 +0000

Currently sorcery and the grimoires are distributed in
the /same/ tarball. they are installed at the same time.
so it is impossible to override.

That said, grimoire.tar.bz2 is available on
codex.sourcemage.org - that is the grimoire without
sorcery in it. I plan on doing some coding on both devel
and backporting to 0.1.7 so that users can run either
version of sorcery and update sorcery and the grimoire
seperately.

we are getting there... patience. ;)

-Ryan