sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] GCC version

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: ryan.abrams AT attbi.com
  • To: "Eric Sandall" <sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net>
  • Cc: "Source Mage Discuss " <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] GCC version
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 18:05:09 +0000

Sorcery is uniform across the three grimoires. To use
the development version of sorcery, you must download it
seperately.

You can do that from download.sourcemage.org/sorcery/

That will be fresh cvs pulls daily... to be cronned
today i hope.

Note that currently sorcery has not split the grimoire
and sorcery entirely, so sorcery update would revert you
back to 0.1.7 until you reinstalled devel. This will be
changed asap.

-Ryan