sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] GCC version

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net>
  • To: "Source Mage Discuss " <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] GCC version
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:02:13 -0700 (PDT)

I recall a while ago that one of the Sorcery Team said that cast would put
the gcc version in the compile logs. I thought this would be really nice,
and have waited for it to happen, but I have not seen it in the devel
grimoire, is it only in CVS?

Along these lines, when do features/fixes in the CVS grimoire pass on to
devel, so that it may later go to test and then stable? I've been waiting
for a few features to "leak" down to me, and the aforementioned is one of
them.

-One of Three

sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://hellhound.homeip.net/~sandalle | SystAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @ WSU