sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Got the laptop back

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jose Bernardo Silva <josebernardo1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Pierre Abbat <phma AT webjockey.net>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Got the laptop back
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 20:06:04 +0100 (BST)

Try only recompiling the kernel with gcc3.1 patched
with the patch Casey found that fixed the mozilla
cursor problem. That patch fixed (for me) a lot of
segfaults and random lockups I had with the kernel,
after the gcc 3.1 move.

BTW, what kernel are you running? Vanilla, preempt,
ck? I am running ck here, it works great.

--- Pierre Abbat <phma AT webjockey.net> wrote: > I got
the laptop back, after the "technician"