sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Compile time failure stats

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: Damien Mascord <tusker AT tusker.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Compile time failure stats
  • Date: 22 Jul 2002 02:26:53 -0400

I don't think maintainers would be too happy getting dozens or more
emails / day, most of which are temporary or fixed already or what-not.
However, perhaps the mail could be sent to another script that keeps
stats on failed spells and perhaps notifies the maintainer if there is a
sudden bunch of problems with a particular spell. Although I'm not sure
how well this idea would scale to larger userbase sizes.