sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] GCC 3 anyone?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Kolb <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • To: Jayce^ <jason AT infogenix.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] GCC 3 anyone?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:30:49 -0500

speaking of just doing rebuilds. what about those other processor optimizations. i thought they were going to be in sorcery last monday. (you know the athlon-tm, a few intel one's and some other one i can't remember).

Jeremy

Jayce^ wrote:

/me begins whimpering at the thought of doing another rebuild on his laptop.

but I *just* finished the last one..

Jayce^