seedkeepers - Re: [seedkeepers] Thanks to Lawrence

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: oowonbs@netscape.net
  • To: seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org, lflj@intrex.net
  • Subject: Re: [seedkeepers] Thanks to Lawrence
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:53:10 -0500

An hour?!?
What about moving some of the archives?

Why not leave the list,
new members and Home Page say
~"The list is moving... Name change..." etc?

You can even leave the list for OUR use as archives,
and merely remove it from being listed.
It will not appear. Noone could find it to sub.
Close postings to it. Nothing in, nothing out.
But it's there, or, there until archives are moved.
2 months worth?
That's nothing...!
i've moved years of archives...

BillSF9c

BTW:
This time I really am going to unsubscribe all of us from the old seedsavers
list. Wanted to give you all another hour
to adjust but that is up and I need to finish the list migration process. Thanks
for your patience and attention.

LL

More new features than ever. Check out the new AIM(R) Mail ! - http://webmail.aim.com