seedkeepers - Re: [seedkeepers] Thanks to Lawrence

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: seedkeepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [seedkeepers] Thanks to Lawrence
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:36:30 -0500

Woody wrote:

To the Seed Keepers,
I just want to say thanks to Lawrence London for putting this list on the web and so carefully and prudently leading us through a name change and taking care of all the changes necessary. I know I speak for many as I appreciate his good work. Thank you, Lawrence.

And thank you Woody for being part of this list community.

And thanks also to all the rest of you who have answered questions, shared information - the links to useful web pages and lists of good seed companies and other seed saving groups. This is shaping up to be a great community here. Let's keep focused on seed.

Thanks to all from me or sharing such useful seed information. I look forward
to enjoying this forum for many years to come.

Lawrence

BTW:
This time I really am going to unsubscribe all of us from the old seedsavers list. Wanted to give you all another hour to adjust but that is up and I need to finish the list migration process. Thanks for your patience and attention.

LL