pleurothallid-l - RE: [pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l alive?

  • From: "Linda Sedlacek" <lmg6534@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
  • To: <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l alive?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:35:38 -0500

Well, I'd say that some of us are still alive. We just haven't had a
topic to discuss. I'm afraid that I can't help you much Chad. I just
purchased my first pleurothallid flask a few weeks ago, but it is almost
ready to deflask. I'm only a novice at this whole pleurothallid thing,
so I mostly just sit back and listen to everyone. Occasionally I'll
throw in a comment here or there or a question, but mostly I'm the
silent one. I would like to see more conversations going on of course,
otherwise I can't sit here and learn!

Linda
>From Tallahassee, FL
(The weather is beautiful and the highs are in the 60's, so it is
perfect pleurothallid weather. I wish it were always this way!)