pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] P 668

  • From: rsander <rsander@racsa.co.cr>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] P 668
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:18:31 -0600

HI Chad,

I am Ricardo Sander. I live in Monteverde Costa Rica the Mekka of miniature ochids. I have been her for the last 17 years and if anyone is interested I got some great property for sale. Check www.monteverdedeals.com.
To your question on what to use to grow your miniature seeds ask Alan Bickell from Whitby in Ontario Canada . He has a lab and reproduces successfully. I gave him seeds of Pleurothalis and Stellis years ago and he was able to get them to grow no problem. He would be the person to ask. His email is < bickell@idirect.com >
If you cannot get a hold of him this way his web site is at the Orchidmall - suppliers - Canada under Bickell Orchids. Good Luck he is the pro let me tell you.

Saludos de Costa Rica Ricardo